[Owasp-board] Permission to use the logo

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 02:27:49 UTC 2019

Agree. *Really* nice. Save me a sticker too.

As long as DC Comics isn't going to think it's copyright infringement with
the "bat signal" for Batman, what could go wrong?
(Hopefully they are not going to pick fights with 501(3)(c) charitable
organizations though.)

-kevin

--
Blog: http://off-the-wall-security.blogspot.com/    | Twitter: @KevinWWall
NSA: All your crypto bit are belong to us.