[Owasp-board] Permission to use the logo

Tanya Janca tanya.janca at owasp.org
Sat Feb 2 00:24:31 UTC 2019

Hi Martin,

Here is what our artist came up with.  It’s a racoon sending out the OWASP “bat signal”, to request security help.  I read the guidelines, and I’m not sure if this is okay.  Could someone please let us know before we use it?

If it is approved, the image will be open source for anyone to print, and I will be printing some stickers.  :)

Please let me know if it is okay to share and okay to use.  If not, we’ll go back to the drawing board.

Tanya Janca
@SheHacksPurple
https://medium.com/@shehackspurple

DevSlop Live! Sundays 1:00 pm ETD