[Owasp-board] BoD Meeting Notes + Next Steps

Sherif Mansour sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Fri Nov 23 14:37:28 UTC 2018

Dear all,

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy thanks giving.
I took a crack at a 2019 strategy based on a template from the institute of
directors - obviously is this a draft and nothing is off the table (anyone
can comment - board can edit).
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HGvAANVRBKX17QdQ4PWXSHlB8gF5H8Ow5hKCnyGzNRw/edit?usp=sharing

It's split into three parts:

   - Current Position
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HGvAANVRBKX17QdQ4PWXSHlB8gF5H8Ow5hKCnyGzNRw/edit#heading=h.vsdvfjs9r5of>
   - Challenges + Strategic Options
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HGvAANVRBKX17QdQ4PWXSHlB8gF5H8Ow5hKCnyGzNRw/edit#heading=h.f68zbj3slrm>
   - Way forward
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HGvAANVRBKX17QdQ4PWXSHlB8gF5H8Ow5hKCnyGzNRw/edit#heading=h.yshbckf4xg6>

If you just want to skip and focus on what we should do - then go to the Way
forward
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HGvAANVRBKX17QdQ4PWXSHlB8gF5H8Ow5hKCnyGzNRw/edit#heading=h.yshbckf4xg6>
section, however the first two are important as it identifies what are our
current problems that we need to solve + what the options are.
*Please Note *- I used https://dictation.io/speech to dictate most of this
text - it's pretty good (uses Google's speech AI model) - but not perfect I
am sure there is fun to be had pointing out horrible text, but I will edit
it later.

Kind regards,

Email: sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Follow OWASP London Chapter on Twitter: @owasplondon
<https://twitter.com/OWASPLondon>
"Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OWASPLondon
Subscribe to our (lightweight) mailing list: