[Owasp-board] Update to Bod Nov Meeting Agenda

Sherif Mansour sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Sun Nov 18 19:26:36 UTC 2018

Which is why I agree with you the comms could have been better. Our primary
concern to keep the lights on of the foundation - making sure burning items
are addressed - the staff concerns are addressed & we have a succession
plan. That the board focused on.

Thank you for your feedback Frank.

Email: sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Follow OWASP London Chapter on Twitter: @owasplondon
<https://twitter.com/OWASPLondon>
"Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OWASPLondon
Subscribe to our (lightweight) mailing list: