[Owasp-board] Update to Bod Nov Meeting Agenda

Sherif Mansour sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Sun Nov 18 18:58:47 UTC 2018

Hi Frank,

1) the information was sent out publicly when we got the news (Twitter) -
it was a simple comms till we got more details. Yes we could have done it
better and shot an email as well.

2) We are looking at both an interm solution & a permanent One - right now
Martin is stepping up from the board with Matt Tesauro.

3) The foundation is working on a transition - when we have more details
we’ll make a more detailed announcement.

-Sherif

Email: sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Follow OWASP London Chapter on Twitter: @owasplondon
<https://twitter.com/OWASPLondon>
"Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OWASPLondon
Subscribe to our (lightweight) mailing list: