[Owasp-board] Update to Bod Nov Meeting Agenda

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Sun Nov 18 18:40:48 UTC 2018

Board,

I just read a note in the agenda for the next meeting about Karen's
departure.  You need to reach out to the staffing firm we used for her hire
IMMEDIATELY as we have a one year warranty on her and we are approaching
that, if we haven't passed it already.  They will kick off a new ED search
for free.

~josh