[Owasp-board] [Staff please read] on Chapters - web user journies

Sherif Mansour sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Wed Nov 7 13:31:58 UTC 2018

Hi Dawn,

My worry is that you will continue to get a lot of issues like this due to
the chapter leaders “user journey” has gaps. If they don’t know how to
expense something and the main documentation doesn’t like to information,
then this will continue to be an issue. It’s good that Harold is taking it
on.

As mentioned below making the informtion is linked so Harold’s work is
important there. I have not mentioned the chapter, because I got a few
questions around the same issue at AppSec USA.

-Sherif

Email: sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Follow OWASP London Chapter on Twitter: @owasplondon
<https://twitter.com/OWASPLondon>
"Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OWASPLondon
Subscribe to our (lightweight) mailing list: