[Owasp-board] [Staff please read] on Chapters - web user journies

Dawn Aitken dawn.aitken at owasp.org
Tue Nov 6 18:39:50 UTC 2018

Dear Sherif:

Harold is going to update the pages on the wiki.  Just an FYI, if you
referring to the Letterkenny Chapter, I personally spoke with him about
Funding and Jira.  I discussed this with every new Chapter Leader on our
setup call.  We discuss all procedures, including, funding, membership,
brand resources, etc.

Thanks

Dawn Aitken
Community Manager