[Owasp-board] Update for May Board meeting: Marketing/PR Strategy for AppSecEU

Sherif Mansour sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Sat May 5 14:28:05 UTC 2018

To the Board:

Hey everyone,

We are making good progress on AppSecEU, but one item that I wanted to make
sure is that there is enough of a marketing and promotions budget to
completely knock this one out of the park.

Speaking with karen on the previous calls, it looks like we do have a
modest budget, so for May’s board meeting I would like the foundation to
state what is the optimal marketing budget for us to see what we can do.
The London Chapter (as well as others I am sure), could help with that
short fall.

-Sherif Mansour

--

Sherif Mansour
OWASP Global Board Member & OWASP London Chapter Leader
Email: sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Follow OWASP London Chapter on Twitter: @owasplondon
<https://twitter.com/OWASPLondon>
"Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OWASPLondon
Subscribe to our (lightweight) mailing list: