[Owasp-board] May 15 Board meeting agenda is empty

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Wed May 2 21:38:01 UTC 2018

Ah, thanks for that Martin.  I saw that link, but assumed it went to the
timezone converter application and didn't know why I would use that if I
didn't have the time.  I'd suggest possibly updating the language to
reflect "Click Here for Meeting Time in Your Timezone" or something like
that.  Thanks!

~josh