[Owasp-board] May 15 Board meeting agenda is empty

Karen Staley karen.staley at owasp.org
Wed May 2 14:55:55 UTC 2018

Dear BOD,
Could we add Approval of the 2018 Budget please?

I will add it to the agenda.
Best,
Karen

--
*OWASP Foundation*
Karen Staley

karen.staley at owasp.org <kelly.santalucia at owasp.org>
Direct: +1 240.446.2951

*Consider giving back, and supporting the open source community by becoming
a member <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> or making a donation
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donate> today! *

*Join us at AppSec Eu 2018 <https://2018.appsec.eu/> 2-6 July in London, UK
and at AppSec USA 2018 <https://2018.appsecusa.org/> 8-12 October in San