[Owasp-board] Between now and August Board Meeting

Karen Staley karen.staley at owasp.org
Mon Jul 23 12:44:18 UTC 2018

Dear Sherif et. al,
As stated I am calling and talking to those chapters that have the majority
of the allocation today.
I would like to establish a better relationship with these chapters and
hear what they have to say about the splits.
Once I have completed these calls...by next week sometime I will prepare a
short summary of the comments.

Thanks,
Karen