[Owasp-board] Between now and August Board Meeting

Karen Staley karen.staley at owasp.org
Sun Jul 22 19:31:44 UTC 2018

Dear Sherif and BOD,
Thanks for the comments, I will rework the strategic plan more this week
and pair it up with a business plan.
Another item in need of working on is the financial split...we need to
continue to move forward on this to help the foundation cover its
overhead.  I have had several chapter conversations with those who hold the
majority of the funds.
I hope to host come community town halls to continue the discussion prior
to the August BOD meeting.

If you have any comments or suggestions, I would welcome them.

Thanks,
Karen

--
*OWASP Foundation*