[Owasp-board] Agenda items for the Board meeting

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Mon Jul 2 13:53:59 UTC 2018

Martin,

When Harold an I were editing the wiki page earlier today, we added the
time and location for the July 4th meeting to the page for that meeting:
 https://www.owasp.org/index.php/July_4th,_2018

I am addressing a request by a trainer but will add the second board
meeting time and location after handling that request.

By call spider, do you mean conference call equipment like this:
https://goo.gl/images/bYYfW5

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP AppSec Pipeline Lead