[Owasp-board] Agenda items for the Board meeting

Sherif Mansour sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Mon Jul 2 09:25:23 UTC 2018

Hey Karen,

I’ll add my proposed motions, which you have already seen on a separate
thread.

Note for the 2 in person meetings (we agreed for both times on Wednesday
and Thursday), can we send out an Agenda  as we got a lot of grounds to
cover if we want to talk about strategy. Rhere were a few issues on the
governance level that (you have seen) that I wanted to get a cross.

-Sherif

--

Sherif Mansour
OWASP Global Board Member & OWASP London Chapter Leader
Email: sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Follow OWASP London Chapter on Twitter: @owasplondon
<https://twitter.com/OWASPLondon>
"Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OWASPLondon
Subscribe to our (lightweight) mailing list: