[Owasp-board] Agenda items for the Board meeting

Karen Staley karen.staley at owasp.org
Mon Jul 2 08:51:19 UTC 2018

Hi Andrew,]
Welcome to London!
Thank you for your email.  I have a board report that will be up on line
today and sent to all Board Members.
Please note, the board report is very limited as the last 7 days not much
has happened except for work on AppSec EU.

I have two items that should be uploaded on the wiki today for the agenda.
Matt T is helping me get the things together.
I received the financials yesterday and they too will be sent to you today.

See you soon!
Karen

Best,
Karen

--
*OWASP Foundation*
Karen Staley

karen.staley at owasp.org <kelly.santalucia at owasp.org>
Direct: +1 240.446.2951

*Consider giving back, and supporting the open source community by becoming
a member <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> or making a donation
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donate> today! *

*Join us at AppSec Eu 2018 <https://2018.appsec.eu/> 2-6 July in London, UK
and at AppSec USA 2018 <https://2018.appsecusa.org/> 8-12 October in San