[Owasp-board] Agenda items for the Board meeting

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Mon Jul 2 08:36:15 UTC 2018

I will be adding the staff items later today after the first coffee break
during day 1 of training.

After all the prep work yesterday, I didn't have it in me to do it last
night.  That and the time zone change, I went to bed early knowing today
would have the usually first day adventures.  We've gotten the issues that
arose this AM sorted.  I just need to provide some updates to our trainers
at the break.

Look for additions in an hour or so.

--
-- Matt Tesauro