[Owasp-board] Public board meeting, GoToMeeting meeting ID invalid!

Owen Pendlebury owen.pendlebury at owasp.org
Wed Dec 19 18:15:39 UTC 2018

Martin updated the meeting with the new code, which is in my calendar.

He checked hours ago and verified the new ID was updated everywhere. Maybe
your calendar didn’t update.

Owen Pendlebury @pendo19 OWASP Ireland-Dublin
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Ireland-Dublin @AppSecIreland OWASP AppSec
EU Committee/ Training Committee Chair https://2017.appsec.eu @appseceu