[Owasp-board] Public board meeting, GoToMeeting meeting ID invalid!

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Wed Dec 19 15:45:31 UTC 2018

Updated December Board Meeting
Wed, Dec 19, 2018 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM CST

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/844511053

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3412 <+18722403412,,844511053>

Access Code: 844-511-053

Joining from a video-conferencing room or system?
Dial: 67.217.95.2##844511053
Cisco devices: 844511053 at 67.217.95.2

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check:
https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check

--
-- Matt Tesauro
*OWASP Foundation*
matt.tesauro at owasp.org

Consider giving back, and supporting the open source community by becoming
a member <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> or making a donation
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donate> today!