[Owasp-board] Resignation from the Board

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Fri Dec 7 23:14:59 UTC 2018

Resignations happened twice during my four year tenure on the Board.  Both
times we took the candidate with the most votes from the most recent
election.  Technically, this is handled via section 2.05 of the OWASP
Foundation Bylaws which states:

A vacancy in any office because of death, resignation, removal,
> disqualification or otherwise, may be filled by the Board of Directors for
> the unexpired portion of the term.

So it would be the unexpired portion of Greg's current term, but the Bylaws
leave it up to the Board to determine how to replace them.  Not that you
care about community feedback, but whatever...

~josh