[Owasp-board] Resignation from the Board

Sherif Mansour sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Fri Dec 7 21:25:02 UTC 2018

Hey all,

I’m not sure I follow, does that mean we reach out to the candidate next in
line by number if votes, from this year’s election? Or do we open up
another vote?

@Greg, sad to see you go, it is our loss. It was a pleasure working with
you and we wish you all the best.

-Sherif

--

Sherif Mansour
OWASP Global Board Member & OWASP London Chapter Leader
Email: sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Follow OWASP London Chapter on Twitter: @owasplondon
<https://twitter.com/OWASPLondon>
"Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OWASPLondon
Subscribe to our (lightweight) mailing list: