[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] OWASP academy update

Sherif Mansour sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Mon Dec 3 12:01:30 UTC 2018

Fantastic News John!

Would you like to write about it on the OWASP blog? If so please reach out
to @Matt Tesauro <matt.tesauro at owasp.org>  - the @owasp twitter acount can
also tweet about it go get more visibility on the great work you are doing!

--

Sherif Mansour
OWASP Global Board Member & OWASP London Chapter Leader
Email: sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Follow OWASP London Chapter on Twitter: @owasplondon
<https://twitter.com/OWASPLondon>
"Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OWASPLondon
Subscribe to our (lightweight) mailing list:

Consider giving back, and supporting the open source community by becoming
a member <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> or making a donation
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donate> today!

Join us at AppSec USA 2018 <https://2018.appsecusa.org/> 8-12 October in
San Jose, CA!