[Owasp-board] Between now and August Board Meeting

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Sun Aug 12 21:03:13 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I am going to likely give advance apologies for the August Board meeting.
My work has a major meeting that I've been working for months on, and I
can't miss that all day meeting. If my speaking slot is over, I will join,
but in all likelihood, I will be presenting at around the time of the Board
meeting.

If there's anything you want my proxy vote for, now's the time. I'm on a
plane tomorrow, in all day meeting and presentations Tuesday, and
obviously, tied up Wednesday.

thanks,
Andrew