[Owasp-board] Between now and August Board Meeting

Sherif Mansour sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Sun Aug 12 20:59:43 UTC 2018

Hello Karen,

I hope you have had a productive time at Defcon.

As we are having a board meeting early next week, please lets provide an
update on our discussions with chapters. It doesn’t have to be complete,
just a status update and next steps will do.

The success of OWASP depends heavily on being transparent with the chapters
on the current challenges, identifying an acceptable approach to regional
events support, and making investments to improve our ability to both
support chapters/projects and carry out 2019 objectives.

Kind regards,

-Sherif Mansour

Email: sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Follow OWASP London Chapter on Twitter: @owasplondon
<https://twitter.com/OWASPLondon>
"Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OWASPLondon
Subscribe to our (lightweight) mailing list: