[Owasp-board] Face to face Board meeting at AppSec EU

Chenxi Wang chenxi.wang at owasp.org
Sun Apr 29 18:49:13 UTC 2018

Hi All,

I just checked the Appsec EU dates and that's right smack in the middle of
the 4th July week. I think that I said this before, picking a conference
date in the middle of the US holiday week will limit the # of US attendees.
But since this is EU-focused event, maybe that's OK. However, even though I
really want to, I am not sure that I can travel to UK to do the F2F board
meeting that week - we have a family vacation planned that week.

Would really like to find an alternative date for us all to get together.

Chenxi

On Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 12:44 PM, Owen Pendlebury <owen.pendlebury at owasp.org