[Owasp-board] 2018 Budget

Tom Pappas tpappas at virtualmgmt.com
Tue Sep 19 19:07:56 UTC 2017

HI Matt just seeing this now, so for 2017 we did try to budget by functional area, and I can review that with you though will be a challenge for tonight.  Also I cannot open the link you sent it says I needed to request permissions.  Take care

Thomas S. Pappas, MSA |   Senior Vice President of Finance & Administration | Virtual, Inc.
D: +1-781-876-8914
F:  +1-781-623-8460
tpappas at virtualmgmt.com<mailto:tpappas at virtualmgmt.com>
401 Edgewater Place, Suite 600, Wakefield, MA 01880