[Owasp-board] Project Summit

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Tue Sep 19 18:06:29 UTC 2017

Can't promise that will happen .... but as we roll into tonights board
meeting and then the leaders meeting tomorrow, take a review of what the
Board has agreed to and what we have delivered on in the community 2015
2016 and YTD 2017

<goog_1433753970>
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Board_Votes

That should help keep things in context.

--

Tom Brennan, Global Board of Directors, OWASP Foundation Inc.

(973) 202-0122 | www.owasp.org | @owasp

*Improving Software Security One Byte At A Time*