[Owasp-board] FOR APPROVAL - Fwd: Booking Contract - OWASP Summit 20th April 2018 - Woburn Forest

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Mon Sep 18 02:53:17 UTC 2017

Do we have $50k of chapter/project money already donated to this?  Is that
comparable to what was donated by chapters and projects for the 2017 summit?

How did we come up with the $175k number for paid attendees?  How many
$people x $cost_to_attend?  I don't see anyplace where that is calculated.

I also think we should rule out the $100k for travel expenses until we have
a clear picture on what revenue will be like for the conference, especially
in terms of sponsorships and chapter/project donations.

It says that this DOES NOT include a separately requested seed fund.  How
much was requested and what was it requested for that would not be included
in what is budgeted for here?

Thanks!

~josh