[Owasp-board] FOR APPROVAL - Fwd: Booking Contract - OWASP Summit 20th April 2018 - Woburn Forest

Seba seba at owasp.org
Sun Sep 17 10:00:36 UTC 2017

Hi,

The OWASP Summit 2018 is approved in OCMS.
Attached you find the budget proposal for 2018.
This does *not include the (separately requested) seed fund.*
Our aim is to at least break even overall on the event in 2018.
We will sell more tickets by creating an additional OWASP User Track for
organisations or individuals to participate and exchange experiences and
use cases of using OWASP best practices.
Given the success and outcome of 2017, together with a longer preparation
time, we also intend to attract higher sponsorship and will create
""villa-booths"" for sponsors to showcase their technical expertise.

To start the preparation we need the contract with the venue signed.
The contract is for hiring the lodges for about 35.000 USD and 77.000 USD
for hiring the Venue.
As there is no executive director - please approve this contract and
authorize someone from the board or Matt Tesauro to sign this contract?

Can you approve this during the upcoming board meeting on 19-September?

Thank you

Regards,

Seba