[Owasp-board] Event Approval

Seba seba at owasp.org
Mon Sep 11 18:41:00 UTC 2017

hi Matt & Matt,

how will categorization as an appsec global change the decision to sign the
contract?
Who did ask you to leave this to the board?

the process of getting contracts signed for events is not clear to me:
we prepared this for several months and everybody was involved from the
beginning (the contract was send for signature on 1-Aug-2017)
we have the same venue as the previous time we organized this (it was
similarly difficult to get the contract signed)

Does the staff now propose (and defend) this for the next board meeting or
do you expect the organizer to do this?

Do you do the same for all similar events (like e.g. the appsecusa project
summit)?

thank you for your clarification

kind regards

Seba