[Owasp-board] Compliance Committee change

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Wed Sep 6 09:19:22 UTC 2017

Fiona,
To be honest, I am not sure about Thursday afternoon, assuming you
referring to your time.
This would be in the morning, at the first conference day.

Maybe we can aim for Monday/ Tuesday and do it via conference call?
What might be hard due to the different times zones, Richard being in LA /
what is your location Bill?

Should we use a date picker to make it easier?

Cheers,
-martin