[Owasp-board] Fwd: [owasp accounting] SAMM project funds status

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Sat Oct 7 11:39:53 UTC 2017

If the project team had the funding and they submit a reimbursement Andrew should not be in the middle when managing to the existing reimbursement policy in the current project handbook. He’s not operational and appointed to the treasurer role to keep the global budget in check not individual transactions.

Oct 11 this can be noted as old business re Summit to get it resolved if needed Seba. Please have a representative join the public meeting to speak to it https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Board

Tom Brennan
973-202-0122