[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Summit 2018 Early Bird Tickets

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Mon Nov 27 17:58:15 UTC 2017

Seba,

Per the OWASP Board vote <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Board_Votes>
on September 19, "All OWASP Summits are to be attached to an AppSec event
and managed as a global event."  Can you please help us to understand why
you continue to sign contracts and promote registration, despite this
guidance from the Board, with an event that is competing against our
AppSecEU event a couple of weeks later in the same region?

Sincerely,

Josh Sokol