[Owasp-board] Your 2018 Board has been elected

Owen Pendlebury owen.pendlebury at owasp.org
Thu Nov 23 20:04:00 UTC 2017

Thanks all,

Looking forward to working with the remaining board members, leaders and
the community over the next two years.

Will hopefully be able to live up to the great work that Tom, Josh, Tobias
and Michael did over the last number of years.

Owen Pendlebury @pendo19
OWASP Ireland-Dublin https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Ireland-Dublin
 @AppSecIreland
OWASP AppSec EU Committee/ Training Committee Chair https://2017.appsec.eu