[Owasp-board] Treasurer / shadow treasurer for 2018

Owen Pendlebury owen.pendlebury at owasp.org
Thu Nov 23 19:56:01 UTC 2017

Hi Andrew,

I'd have very limited experience in this side of things but happy to help/
shadow to learn.

Given the audit in the second year, sounds like it would be a good idea to
put some time in next year to prepare for it

Owen Pendlebury @pendo19
OWASP Ireland-Dublin https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Ireland-Dublin
 @AppSecIreland
OWASP AppSec EU Committee/ Training Committee Chair https://2017.appsec.eu