[Owasp-board] Your 2018 Board has been elected

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Tue Nov 21 14:47:58 UTC 2017

Congratulations to all of the OWASP Members for electing their candidates
strategic and tactical objectives/goals

Chenxi Wang
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Chenxi_Wang_2017_Bio_%26_Why_Me%3F>

Owen Pendlebury
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Owen_Pendlebury_2017_Bio_%26_Why_Me%3F>

Sherif Mansour
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Sherif_Mansour_2017_Bio_%26_Why_Me%3F>

Greg Anderson
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Greg_Anderson_2017_Bio_%26_Why_Me%3F>

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/2017_Global_Board_of_Directors_Election#Meet_the_Candidates_and_listen_to_their_interviews

Next meeting details, history and archives.
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Board

**If you have new business, reports or related be sure to add it before the
Friday Dec 1st agenda read ahead deadline

Cheers!

--
*Tom Brennan*
*Proactive RISK*