[Owasp-board] Project Summit timing

Seba seba at owasp.org
Thu Nov 16 06:40:05 UTC 2017

hi,

Yes, unfortunately the 2 events are close to each other.

We came into this situation as we could not hold our April option (= we got
no support from the board).
The next available slot at the venue was the first week of June 2018.

The OWASP Summit cannot be moved anymore.
The contract is now signed by a sponsor, and we started selling tickets
this week (payments go directly into the OWASP Europe bank accounts).

For 2019 we will try to prevent this from happening.

Regards

Seba