[Owasp-board] OWASP Board Election Open With Clean Slate - Please Vote

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Tue Nov 14 14:46:39 UTC 2017

Hi Larry,

I sent your inquiry to the Simply Voting folks and I will get back to you
just as soon as they reply with an answer.

--
Regards,

*Kelly Santalucia*

*Membership and Business Liaison*

OWASP Foundation
1200-C Agora Drive, #232 |Bel Air, MD  21014 | USA
Direct: 1+ 973-670-5784 | Fax: 1+ 443-283-4021

*Consider giving back, and supporting the open source community by becoming
a member <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> today!*