[Owasp-board] Reputation - Re: A shame: OWASP event in Barcelona...

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Thu Nov 9 17:56:49 UTC 2017

Albert,

You appear to be a CEO of your own company for 12 years it appears
https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertgabas/  and Mr Diaz has been also been in
the industry for some time https://www.linkedin.com/in/vaguileradiaz/  I
don't know either of you personally.

I suggest you guys put down the keyboards, pick up the phone and talk and
find common ground make a great chapter and a great event.

OWASP is not about DRAMA it's about raising visibility for software
security and providing a platform for that purpose.

-Tom