[Owasp-board] A shame: OWASP event in Barcelona...

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Thu Nov 9 16:54:30 UTC 2017

Albert, you seem very passionate about this and I encourage you to meet
with the multiple chapter leaders and members of the chapter to voice your
concerns or join the team.  OWASP Members can leverage the items I provided
below, however...... after a quick check of membership roster, I don't see
your name Albert Gabàs or Vicente Aguilera on the roster.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WN07dNGBldvYC_RmTKKsrYdguSUghlLP5A7QfQa6G9M/edit#gid=0

This fact does open up additional questions IMHO about the chapter and the
upcoming event, chapter management etc., but I defer that to our chapter
handbook and community manager who has a full-time focus on issues like
this.

For tracking purposes, submit your request here to open up an
actionable inquiry action: https://www.tfaforms.com/308703 this is also
accessible from www.owasp.org and contact us.