[Owasp-board] A shame: OWASP event in Barcelona...

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Thu Nov 9 14:14:15 UTC 2017

Perhaps his talk/story will speak to software security?

Re the conference / event / seminar / meeting what ever you call it locally
is compliant with the chapter guideline/handbook see:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:Chapter_Handbook that should be
examined

All cited policy violations can be directed to our staff members for
assistance / review.

You feel that there is a whistleblower incident as defined here
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Governance/Whistleblower_Policy formally
address it.

Regarding your question of under investigation and charged.  In legal
actions, guilty until proven innocent in a court of law is always my
posistion.

Try to work together, the world is full of hate, and people casting stones.
OWASP’s mission is to raise visibility for software security focus on that
aspect and encourage local face to face discussion, email is not helpful in
fixing these type of issues

You asked, there is my 2 cents

- Brennan

--