[Owasp-board] MOTION: Bring in Scion Executive Search to Handle ED Search Process

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Thu Jun 29 12:24:10 UTC 2017

I see three suggestions provided by Matt:

1) Go with the higher fee for the longer guarantee. (33% for 12 months)
2) See if Scion is willing to negotiate on payment timelines.
3) We write in an exclusion and exception for any candidates that are
already contacting us or that Virtual provides before July 1.

1 and 3 are fairly straightforward and I can ask for them.  2 is vague.
Can you please provide more detail on this suggestion so that I can
adequately relay it to Scion?  Thank you.

~josh