[Owasp-board] MOTION: Bring in Scion Executive Search to Handle ED Search Process

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Tue Jun 27 20:29:11 UTC 2017

Martin,

>From your comments I want to double check there's clarity on this topic.
The vote is to have an outsourced firm take us down the process to
interview and select an ED from a group of qualified applicants (and anyone
who submits candidancy)

To your comment:
"- the position of ED is important for OWASP and better to right person for
the job, rather than hurry to get this done quickly "

The "hurry" is only to select our vendor who will be coordinating the
candidate process and reaching out to potential candidates. Right now we
are in a holding pattern and making no progress.
My question for you is, if this is not the direction you like, what
approach do you want to take?

Thanks

--
Michael Coates | @_mwc <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=_mwc>