[Owasp-board] MOTION: Bring in Scion Executive Search to Handle ED Search Process

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Tue Jun 27 19:30:50 UTC 2017

Hi Josh, et all,

I vote no.

Before spending 45K, we should have a better look into competitive options.
Next, I would like to see to and temporary ED to be hired for the time
being:
- we need an ED, but want to have a good process to find the right candidate
- the position of ED is important for OWASP and better to right person for
the job, rather than hurry to get this done quickly

Regards,
-martin

P.S.: Required board member documents have been signed and returned, full
vote?!