[Owasp-board] Fwd: AppSec USA 2017 - Accomomdations

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Tue Jun 27 12:41:03 UTC 2017

I must have missed this sandwiched in with Laura's thread.  I will not be
at AppSecUSA in person, but will attend the Board meeting remotely.  I will
be coaching soccer again on Monday and Wednesday nights, but should
otherwise be able to be available for a meeting.  As such, the 10 AM on the
19th currently scheduled works fine for me, but I totally understand if you
all would prefer to change it, and should have no issues accommodating that.

~josh