[Owasp-board] FW: MOTION: Bring in Scion Executive Search to Handle ED Search Process

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Tue Jun 27 12:27:20 UTC 2017

Board,

This motion was made 11 days ago.  It was seconded by Michael 7 days ago.
Currently, I am unable to progress with this until a decision is made and
I've been contacted by a number of people who are interested.  We've also
now lost interest from one perspective candidate due to how long this
process has taken.  I need a yes or a no from each of you.

*MOTION: The Board will allocate up to $45k to hire Scion Executive Search
to conduct the search, evaluation, and hiring process for the new OWASP
Executive Director.*

Josh - Yes
Michael -
Tobias -