[Owasp-board] FW: MOTION: Bring in Scion Executive Search to Handle ED Search Process

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Mon Jun 26 18:38:27 UTC 2017

Board,

I've had another two inquiries about what is going on with this position.
Again, I am unable to make progress here until the Board approves the
direction.  This cannot wait until the next Board meeting so I have
requested a vote via email.

*MOTION: The Board will allocate up to $45k to hire Scion Executive Search
to conduct the search, evaluation, and hiring process for the new OWASP
Executive Director.*

Josh - Yes
Michael -
Tobias -