[Owasp-board] Budget requests

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Sun Jun 25 19:06:21 UTC 2017

Dear Andrew,

I hope that you are dong well.  Sending an update to advise that I have
updated the Mentor Initiative Budget request document with responses to
your requests for additional information. Please review the responses
provided inline at your earliest convenience and provide any additional
feedback here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FS50Z9KUb-GKUG3GEMLfGT9SBxg6UfUuRiymO6ASqnQ/edit?usp=sharing

Additionally, our draft Mentor Committee Scope Document is available for
review and will be submitted to Tiffany next week so that she can prepare
to launch the OWASP Mentor Committee. Please offer your feedback via
comments on the OMC scope document here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WoBKsR1i2-4d8XQuTZIk4mnWHgOOv1pDiqe36rdAk4U/edit?usp=sharing

Please kindly reach out to me if you have any other questions. I look
forward to hearing from you. Thank you and best wishes.

Sincerely,
Bev