[Owasp-board] FW: MOTION: Bring in Scion Executive Search to Handle ED Search Process

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Fri Jun 23 20:40:24 UTC 2017

Tiffany,

OWASP would still be the evaluating / interviewing group. We aren't
outsourcing decision making. We (OWASP) are just not doing the
coordination, scheduling, inbound handling, etc. So we can focus on doing
the interview and picking the right person. The difference (as I
understand) between the two options are whether the company is sourcing
candidates from a network or not.

In the Scion example, they would handle everything else around logistics
and sourcing candidates (as well as accepting anyone who submitted).
In the Virtual example they'd handle logistics but are not sourcing
candidates from an active pool/network.

--
Michael Coates | @_mwc <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=_mwc>
OWASP Global Board