[Owasp-board] MOTION: Bring in Scion Executive Search to Handle ED Search Process

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Tue Jun 20 20:28:48 UTC 2017

 I'd prefer to here competitive bids, but also don't want to drag on too
long either.

So, you have my second for an outsource of this hiring. I'm not ready at
this time to specifically second the Scion search because I'd really like
to compare that to at least one other.

--
Michael Coates | @_mwc <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=_mwc>
OWASP Global Board